Heavy Duty Vertical Mechanical replacement Float Switch – 6′ cord
A cycle can be defined as the vertical float switch turning the sump pump on/off, depending on whether the water level reaches the upper and lower switch point. When the water level rises, the float switch activates and turns on the sump pump to pump water out. Our sump pump switch is rated for up to one (1) million cycles.
This vertical float switch comes completely assembled and ready to mount on the pump discharge pipe for easy and quick installation. The Basement DefenderTM sump pump vertical float switch designed specifically for the Basement DefenderTM unit. It comes with a 6′ long power cord with a piggyback plug, mounting bracket, and stainless steel hose clamp.
AUTOMATIC PUMP OPERATION:
With a vertical float switch installed, the sump pump automatically turns on and off, draining the sump basin as needed. When float switches are fully functional, no manual activation is required, and water is pumped out of the sump pit completely hands-free.20 Amps @ 120 VAC – Normally Open.
Advanced material technology helps reduce buildup on the switch, allowing it to operate freely without sticking.
- Mechanically-activated, vertical float to directly control a pump
- Not sensitive to rotation or turbulence
- For use in water and sewage applications
- Designed to operate in confined areas
- Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC and 1 HP at 240 VAC
- Available for pump down applications
- 18″ rod lengths
- Adjustable pumping range of 1 to 6 inches
- 16-gauge, 2-conductor, SJOW water-resistant (CPE) material
- Max pump running current, 13 amps
- Max pump starting current, 59 amps
- 6′ cord with C14 Basement DefenderTM plug
- Individually boxed and includes SST pipe mount assembly
- UL / CSA
- Three-year limited warranty