Do we really need a smart refrigerator to tell you how many eggs you have left?
It’s pretty impressive to your show friends.
According to recent studies 90% of homes have some form of IoT technology
This shows the IoT is well-and-truly reached mass adoption in the consumer space.
Other key findings include:
- Over 90% surveyed have made a purchase of a connected home device
- Nearly 70% already have a voice-controlled system such as an Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- 58% percent of people who own a connected home device are concerned about how it may impact their privacy
- 74% of respondents think connected home devices are the wave of the future
- Over 30% who do not have a connected home device plan to make a purchase within the year
We have found:
- The technology works, saving basements
- customers want it
- They will pay for the technology
- They like the plan service
- They get it
My question is if this is the future, why don’t other dealers offer Basement Defender?
- They are afraid of the extra cost
- They have a mental block of anything new
- Brainwashed fear of problems from technology
- They fear customers will reject it
If any system should be on that smart system list for your home, it should include the Basement DefenderTM.